OT: remember

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Thu Sep 11 17:54:21 MST 2008

Not hitting, I would have to have been psychic to have been rolling for
that (ironically it would probably just be more "proof" that it was fake
info).  The plane went right by my condo, I got a good view of it out of
my window as it passed.  By the time my roomate and I got a camera it
had already hit and the Pentagon was on fire. I also saw the plane that
was sent to do a flyby of the area, which for some time was denied to
have happened.

...so yes, I didn't see the actual *impact* so the evil overlords could
indeed have just flown a plane over, and fired their Global Hawk at the
same time, and then high-tailed the plane out of there (the most common
theory suggested to me).

My girlfriend at the time was a contractor for the Pentagon
reconstruction project, and that day was due to do a walk-through of the
exact area that was destroyed. As luck would have it, she had spent the
night at my place that night, and was running late to work.  If she had
gone to work from home, on time as usual, she would likely have been
killed that day. Just another way that she and I will never forget that day!

-Charles