OT: remember

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Thu Sep 11 17:14:39 MST 2008

It can be fun sometimes...I was an eyewitness to the pentagon strike, I
was *there*, I have pictures, and video, and yet people have actually
told me that I was brainwashed by the govt so that I wouldn't reveal
that it was a "global hawk" that hit and not a plane. I find it
incredible that these people who have never even been within 2000 miles
of ground zero or the Pentagon, are telling ME that I am somehow
mistaken about what happened there that day. I think for some people
it's just more "fun" to believe a conspiracy because there is nothing
else to do. I say fun because, man, I gotta think that if someone
*truly* believed that our govt would kill thousands of people in broad
daylight for some hidden agenda, that they would be afraid to even step
outside of their house or own anything that would have them "on the grid".

-Charles