OT.. ADVICE: HP or Macbook

Josh Coffman josh at computeristsolutions.com
Wed Sep 10 15:20:37 MST 2008

I'm looking at the HP dv7t.  You can equip it similar in spec to the mac
plux a blue-ray and 320 (2x160) gig drive for about $2000.  I've generally
tended to buy cheap stuff.  I learned my lesson with my last HP laptop. It's
still around a kicking but never was quite the workhorse I wanted.

I'm realizing the macbook pro is on a higher quality level.