running a pc fan outside of a case

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 12:20:55 MST 2008

Wife has a laptop that needed a fan, got a thermalake one that sits under the vent hole in the bottom of the laptop. I made a tilted plywood base years ago for it. Works fine. Was $14 at Fry's.

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.