IE problem on my website

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:36:55 MST 2008

Ditto what Bryan said although I only tried IE6 and FF2 plus using the
IE rendering engine in an FF2 tab.  There was a difference however in
that the page heading displayed properly only in the native FF2 tab.
Both ways to use the IE engine displayed only part of the heading bar
before timing out.  I did have initially two instances when (in FF2)
the whole thing times out even before getting any of the page to
display.

Hope that is a clue for you.