OT - Have you seen this ad?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:34:54 MST 2008

You might want to talk to the people that hit the bikers then.
I almost died.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli