ot: browser

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Tue Sep 2 23:05:19 MST 2008

I've been using it a bit tonight, and so far the only things frustrating
me are:

1) Should be an easier way to remove a link from your "most visited"
home page. Perhaps right-click? Should also be an option to display a
generic thumbnail for the site. I don't have any that I am ashamed of,
but I can imagine others may not want such large thumbnails on their
startup page.

2) I make extensive use of "FoxyProxy", to get VPN-like web proxying
across multiple networks.  I certainly didn't expect Chrome to support
the FoxyProxy plugin, but I was a bit dismayed to see it using the same
proxy settings/engine as IE. In other words, if I make a change in
Chrome or IE, the same setting affects the other.

3) Am I just blind or is there no "home" shortcut, other than clicking
"back" until you get to it?

-Charles