OT: Any gamers?

blake gonterman gnunixguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:21:10 MST 2008

Personally, I prefer the PS3 to the XBOX..

Space isnt really an issue since you can always add a FAT formatted hard
drive via USB that works for saving all your media to. Also, with the PS3,
you can use any standard 2.5" laptop hard drive *without* voiding the
warranty, Just dont format/use your replaced PS3 hard drive for anything
else (store it, dont use it). I'm not sure about the largest amount of
storage, but via USB, it would depend on how much space the FAT format will
allow you. I had a 320GB ext hdd hooked up to mine before I sold it and
never ran out of space.. It also made it easy for creating system backups...

On the Xbox, I'm not sure about USB storage for media and such, I haven't
owned on.
@Farli,   With the PS3, copying part of the game to the HDD makes it load
quite a bit faster. It also allows them to release patches for what gets
installed on the hard drive, thereby allowing for more content or fixes to
bugs that are causing issues. At least that's what I think it's doing :)

--Gnunixguy