ot: browser

Ben Francom bfrancom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:50:24 MST 2008

>> Today Google released a new browser called Chrome (www.google.com/chrome).
>> It is apparently open source or at least has open source components such as
>> web kit and some Firefox things. Unfortunately it is windows only, but they
>> are going to release it on Mac and Linux soon, they just want as many people
>> to try it out. I am using it right now and it seems pretty good.

I'm also trying it out...So far, so good.  I keep reading about how
this browser is a shot at MS/Office:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hHvkt5UkooUX1otx8ROBM0k-5VcQD92UHSHO0
http://blogs.computerworld.com/chrome_takes_dead_aim_at_windows_7_and_microsoft_office

Coincidentally, today is the first day I noticed Google's logo colors
and MS Windows logo colors are the same.