Bidding Projects in an Age of Outsourcing

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Oct 31 07:29:30 MST 2008

Do you have a tendency to rage when expected to do "bottom dog"?
Are you too individualistic to punch a time clock?

Do you despise wearing the yoke of mediocrity in corporate linux employment?

Are you tired of crisis junkie management and 80 hour work weeks?

BID Jobs!

The following are sources for regular invitations to bid:
www.bid4myjobonline.com, RentACoder, BidSource, Guru,  Elance, (google "freelance"), Bid on Jobs, Get a Feelancer, Scriptlance.com, Project4hire.com

Example:
http://www.102freelancejob.com/php/blind-bid-by-zayets/

Each has it's own process for payment - some require a percentage to be paid to their site.
Others use an escrow service to ensure payment after the work is done.

Guru will even notify you nicely: