VI/VIM question

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:31:34 MST 2008

Do you have a .vimrc set up at all?

http://penguinsunbound.net/Past_Meetings/20080927_-_Vim

I would recommend hanging out in #vim on freenode so you can learn a lot of
cool things.

autoindent and smartindent are generally not recommended in the vim channel to
use.

Latex-suite is a cool edition to GVim but will work in Vi/m.

--

GPG signed
11FD 290A FAAE 07A7 9876 37AC D14F 11D6 0831 0392

I am a PC,
I run GNU/Linux,
I dont worry about viruses, spyware, malware and adware;
I am not tied down my licensing,
I am free to install an un holy amount of applications at no charge,
I am free to update my OS if I choose,
I am free to NOT update my OS if I choose...

you get the point....

Encryption of data and emails is encouraged and welcomed with GnuPG.