Free CodeWeavers software for one day

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:14:23 MST 2008

Talk about nice timing.  My new/first mac just arrived today.  I got vmware
fusion too so I don't know how useful this is, but maybe for running ms
office without booting a vmware instance.
Josh | josh at computeristsolutions.com | http://computeristsolutions.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuacoffman | http://twitter.com/joshcoffman