Business Apps on Linux?

mike enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 12:33:01 MST 2008

What Business Applications do you know of that run on Linux. I am going to be speaking to group "hung up" on Windows and I would like to show them a list of all the
Applications (Business and Graphics) Applications  that run on Linux. My knowledge is limited to the Open Offfice Applications and what ships with Mandriva Linux.
If you know of any application please send me the information about it. I want to put together a comprehensive list. If you would like a copy of this list please let me know and I will send you a copy of what I receive.
Thanks
Mike Enriquez