make cd bootable with Record Now!

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:45:45 MST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:48 AM, mike havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I  want to throw a stone at this world of Windows I am in so I decided to
> load Ubuntu. So a version was downloaded and a copy was burned. I am using
> Sonic Record Now! and was wondering how to make it bootable. Making a data
> disk didn't seem to work so I was thinking I could make an audio disk.
> Hmmmm.... I'm thinking that I don't have a program that will do it. Let me
> know.
>
> --

http://iso.snoekonline.com/iso.htm is a truly excellent resource on
exactly HOW to burn an iso image to CD using any of a wide variety of
tools.  You probably already have one or more of them.  Just find it
in the list and follow the simple directions.

If you don't have one of them, just download one and install it.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and