make cd bootable with Record Now!

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:42:54 MST 2008

I dont knwo sonic record at all, buti know some of this app, and the
free version make it Very easy to find the burn iso (its a initial
wizard option when started.

http://deepburner.com/?r=products&pr=deepburner

there is also infra recorder which is completely free. but i am less
familiar with it, but it was pretty easy to find when i did need to
work with it.

http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 5:01 AM, Charles Jones
<charles.jones at ciscolearning.org> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Burning as a data disc just puts the file on the disc, not what you
> want. I assume you have an .iso file.
> What you want to do is, from the main menu, click "Backup Projects", and
> then "Burn Image".
> Then browse to the .iso file, and click the "Add" button. Make sure your
> writer is set as the record device, and then click the "Burn" button.
> When it's done the CD will pop out and you will have a bootable disc :)
>
> -Charles
>
> mike havens wrote:
>> I  want to throw a stone at this world of Windows I am in so I decided
>> to load Ubuntu. So a version was downloaded and a copy was burned. I
>> am using Sonic Record Now! and was wondering how to make it bootable.
>> Making a data disk didn't seem to work so I was thinking I could make
>> an audio disk. Hmmmm.... I'm thinking that I don't have a program that
>> will do it. Let me know.

Stephen