Stammtisch Tue night

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Oct 20 23:22:50 MST 2008

moin moin,

the Free Software Stammtisch in Tempe is Tuesday night.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch

We start 19:00ish. Maybe the ASULUGgers will bring their games for a LAN
party as well.

Boulders on Broadway
530 W Broadway Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282-1311

480 921 9431

The Tempe location meets the third Tuesday of every month.

We meet upstairs, but might have to occasionally meet downstairs in the
pit if Boulders needs to schedule a private party.

Boulders on Broadway worked on wireless access for us, so now we have a
network, good food and good drinks.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine