wikihow.com/Category:Linux

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Oct 19 22:02:20 MST 2008

Ah, hrumph - yes, I guess that "I" was especially targeted by the SCILONS in "BattleField Earth" with the evil minions of the E-Meter (over "obnosis" [a word they seem to think they own (imagine that?]!

I got a nasty distributed denial of service attack from what appeared to be everywhere during the 4 months of edits - until it was relocated on Wiktionary (where edits are better limited).