Becoming OT: Re: why o why

Nathan nathan at paysonlinux.org
Fri Oct 17 21:06:22 MST 2008

On Friday 17 October 2008 20:26:03 Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Matt Graham wrote:
> > After a long battle with technology, Alex Dean wrote:
> >>
> >> I have.  I am the serenest!
> >
> > ...they call this journey "endarkenment".  When the student has been
> > fully endarkened, the student is completely happy to have a totally
> > nonfunctional computer.  I practice the ancient art of 7.62x39
> > semiautomatic, but have yet to become fully endarkened through that art.
> > Om....
>
> My son,you have not attained true endarkenment because you have chosen
> the 7.62 Path Of The Plinker. The 6mm PPC is the One True Way.

I forked out the money for the Springfield SOCOM II. 7.62x51 yet because of
the muzzle break it recoils like a .22. The sudden blast of fire out the
vented ports, the deafening cry of a .308, the melting holes in armor plated
steel... Oooh what fun. Now if only the department would allow me to carry my
personal weapon with me... lol

AR's are fun, but I like real guns.