Reselling a machine

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Oct 17 14:31:59 MST 2008

So josh your saying....
Crack it open in the store and never leave.....

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
All Rhino products are made in America, 100% Money Back Guarantee, and have
a 5 Year warranty.
Sometimes for it to "just work" you have to think outside the box!
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ~ FWD: 633686

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.