Infiltrating my brothers Auto repair shop

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Oct 15 16:14:30 MST 2008

Greetings,

So my brother owns a local auto repair business and is pretty well
computerized. There are some applications that require windows to run and
wine doesn't cut it. What I would like to do is to take his current needs
and exploit those so I can widdle away his dependencies and bring him to
Linux. Currently he needs a shop management program and I thought this would
be perfect. I have googled but the spammers own and I have had no luck. Does
anyone know of a Linux based Automotive shop management application I can
run under Linux?

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
All Rhino products are made in America, 100% Money Back Guarantee, and have
a 5 Year warranty.
Sometimes for it to "just work" you have to think outside the box!
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ~ FWD: 633686

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.