OT: Are you a PC? Show the World

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Oct 15 07:07:50 MST 2008

They have another ad the mojave or something experiment where they
show end users video of vusta in action and ut gets rave reviews. I
thought wow someone do that with one of the million youtube vids of
compiz we can wow the end user world without them actualy touching the
os

--
Sent from my mobile device

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
All Rhino products are made in America, 100% Money Back Guarantee, and
have a 5 Year warranty.
 Sometimes for it to "just work" you have to think outside the box!
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: asterisk.rhinoequipment.com ~ FWD: 633686

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.