OT: I've Been Burgled!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Oct 10 10:35:29 MST 2008

In Oregon, when a laptop was stollen from FreeGeek where I taught, it was swiftly recovered, since the community is fairly small.

This looks like a meth hit.  Nothing like that chemical to make people want to steal - thinking they are transcending conventionalism with drug use, while feeding quantifiable textbook changing neurochemicals substances into their systems.
But then again, our schools are known for robbing, rather than inducing, critical thought?  Oppression creates such obsessive responses.

<pout> It was JUST 3 WEEKS old?   You didn't even have time to mess up Vista yet?   Now you can get a Sony Vaio?

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Obnosis || http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/obnosis | Obnosis.com (503)754-4452