OT? Request for programming quote

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Oct 7 08:44:50 MST 2008

I've marked this message "OT?" because I don't know if this is off
topic or not ... or if there is a better forum where I might submit
this inquiry.

I need help creating a small program (html I think) to be used for a
presentation that I envision working as described below.  First take a
look at this image:

http://www.upquick.com/view/top20most.jpg

1. The opening image would have all 20 white spaces blank.
2. When questioning an audience on the "Top 20" subject, as anyone
gives a response that corresponds to one of the hidden titles in one
of the blank white spaces, I would click on that space and the
corresponding title should appear.
3. On my laptop computer, I would see a version of this display with
all the blank white spaces filled in, so I would know which window to
mouse click on to have that white blank window filled in.
4. Ideally, clicking on any window should work like an on/off switch.
Click on it once and it fills in. Click again and it blanks out.

I would only need code for two or three windows as an example and I
could replicate that and add the applicable  titles for all of the
blank spaces.

Please email me directly at joe at actionline.com