OT: Emergency Buy Out

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:25:36 MST 2008

  I was going to write something up on this...

  there are a few reasons why open source will expand during a weak
dollar scenario,

  1) more manageable pricing and formats.

  2) Asian services will become more expensive relative to the US (
Dollar goes down, Rupee goes up ), so any platform that relies on it
will also increase in price or reduce in quality.  The Indian economy
is already experiencing a slowdown.

 -jmz