Kernel bootsplash

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:20:00 MST 2008

The last time I saw anything related to bootsplash was when I used
gentoo a year or two ago. (well, since the beginning of gentoo, but
until a year or two ago)
forums.gentoo.org would be a great place to scurry through for
information on it.  It's a great place to find information on this
since with Gentoo you put the bootsplash in yourself.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -
because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too
cowardly to exercise it.  The virtues which cloak these faults are
called patience and forbearance.
-Friedrich Nietzsche