OT: Phoenix Sci-Fi Event in January

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Thu Oct 2 20:02:44 MST 2008

Just letting people know that Phoenix has it's own Sci-Fi convention (Phoenix Comicon) coming in January.
A friend is part of the event staff and asked me to let people know it's coming, and they have a great slate of star-guests coming to speak and meet with fans.  They're still adding guests, so check back every couple weeks for the latest.  (and yes, I know the website has layout issues in Firefox on Linux, I'll let them know and offer to help fix it, if you have the web developer toolbar extension, just disable the embedded styles, the problem is a 3 line snip of style info that's not correct)

The website is www.phoenixcomicon.com