OT: Looking for programming books

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:59:54 MST 2008

Just grab up some O'Rielly books on all those subjects; They are, imho, some
of the best resources you could possibly have. If you want a preview, most
libraries carry at least a few (at least some O'Rielly books are on the
westside, both at Glendale Foothills and Phoenix Juniper, iirc)

~Ryan

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 6:30 AM, <storkus at storkus.com> wrote:

> After being told it's probably ok, I'll put out my request.
>
> If anyone has some programming books they feel they can part with, I'd
> like to buy them.  I'm looking for books on C, Perl, Python, and shell
> scripting, and possibly more.
> I *REALLY* would like K&R 2 or similar, along with anything else by the
> old Bell boys like "The UNIX Programming Environment".
>
> Thanks, Mike

Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix
TamsPalm - The PalmOS Blog

Jasmine Bowden - Class of 2009, Marc Rasmussen - Class of 2008, Erica
Sheffey - Class of 2009, Rest in peace.