OT: Free OpenSource JAD/J2EE WAP SSH Client for Phones

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Nov 25 18:28:42 MST 2008

Actually, portknocking would be configured on the SERVER side.

And it does work,  but it's no longer needed if we just enable the 2 line iptable solution ON THE SERVER side.

We are not running a sshd server on the Blackberry, are we?

www.Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obnosis (503)754-4452
Catch the January PLUG HackFest!   Kristy Westphal, CSO for the Arizona Department of Economic
Security will provide a one hour
presentation on forensics.