OpenStreetMap- the online world map that's both free and Free

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Nov 24 14:02:40 MST 2008

Am 24. Nov, 2008 schwätzte Brandon Aguirre so:

> I'm in for all of that definitely... I'd be happy to come down for
> presentations. If there's interest and space, I will be available
> Friday Dec. 5 all afternoon for any presentations. I can also fly down
> other times and would be happy to do so.

Cool.

> As for the mapping party on the 6th & 7th, Alan Dayley has graciously
> connected me with the folks at Gangplank and they've expressed
> interest in hosting. I'm coordinating with them currently and will
> update the wiki, meetup and upcoming when it's nailed down

Danke.

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Phoenix
> http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Phoenix/
> http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1382243/
>
> If you do any booths at the conference or want presentations, I'd be
> happy to coordinate that as well.

Excellent. I'll make sure we send you info once we go public with the next
CFP for ABLEconf.

CFP for SCALE ends this week.

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_cfp

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the iceberg for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup