GPL LinkSys Firmware & sveasoft.com

Joe joe at nationnet.com
Mon Nov 24 12:53:41 MST 2008

I subscribed last year to Sveasoft and it was not worth it. It was a
very buggy firmware and the router did not have good uptime. Alot of
features that it was supposed to have did not work properly, i.e. QOS. I
would NOT recommend it.

I use Tomato as it has been great!  http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato/

It has nice graphing pages as well as supports QOS properly. You can
allow ssh into it.