OpenStreetMap- the online world map that's both free and Free

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Sat Nov 22 15:46:32 MST 2008

Hey all,
I'm working on this really exciting open source online world map
called OpenStreetMap.www.openstreetmap.org and http://wiki.openstreetmap.org

OpenStreetMap is both free and Free so you can do really cool things
with the data. (check outwww.opencyclemap.org and openrouteservice.org)

I will be in Phoenix December 5th, 6th and 7th to:
- give presentations on OpenStreetMap
- host a mapping party so locals can go out and map parts of the region.

Anyone interested? Please contact me ASAP! I'm also looking for venue
options for the Mapping Party with a good space, funky feel and free
wi-fi or at someone's office if they'll open their doors over the
weekend. (I found eJoy coffeehouse @ ASU so far)

Cheers,

Brandon Aguirre
Community Development