Das Keyboard

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Fri Nov 21 13:26:30 MST 2008

Joe Fleming wrote:
> If the keyboard is anything like the original DiNovo
> (http://www.mrgadget.com.au/catalog/images/logitech_dinovo_media_desktop.gif)
> then I can recommend it highly. I own 2 of the original ones and
> absolutely love them though the spacebar on the one is kind of flaking
> out (after 2 years of daily development work). I like that it's so
> much like a laptop keyboard and takes so little effort to type on.
> It's like my fingers just glide over the keys and the words or code
> I'm looking to produce magically appears on the screen.

I actually have one of those collecting dust in my closet if anyone
wants to offer me some $ for it. It totally works and although I no
longer have the box for it, is brand new. I orig bought it to use with
my media center PC, but soon after ditched the media center PC in favor
of a small hardware-based (but boots linux) media player device.

-Charles