OT: Pentagon Hit by Unprecedented Cyber Attack

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Thu Nov 20 21:01:58 MST 2008

JD Austin wrote:
> Yep.. you're preaching to the choir :)
> With all the companies trying to do budget cuts imagine how much they'd
> save using Open Office as a standard on new computers that is if they're
> buying new computers.

No wai! That would be too much like those French sissies, and *nobody*
wants to be like them! ;)

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, find "France" on this chart:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Market_Share_Analysis)

The real problem is that nobody wants to trust something that you get
for free. There's a certain irrational sense of security to be had by
paying for something rather than downloading it from the internet.
People will always trust their instincts, no matter how arbitrary they
may be, before an actual, educated opinion. Go figure.