OT: Pentagon Hit by Unprecedented Cyber Attack

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Nov 20 19:49:59 MST 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/11/20/pentagon-cyber-siege-unprecedente
d-attack/

It gives me the chills to phantom that the "guvement" trusts Micro$haft to
handle our private country business...
Could anybody please grab a phone a find some intelligent guy in the White
House and/or the Pentagon and explain them that there are alternatives?

And while I am ranting, it blows mi mind that the same "guvement" that sued
Micro$haft with YOUR MONEY, forces you to do official business over the WEB
via a browser, and forces you to use (can you guess!?) #$*& M$ Internet
Explorer.  Ask our beloved "Friendly Aviation Association" (FAA)
Go figure...
Enrique

PS: I am very well aware that "Military Intelligence" is an oxymoron...
;-)