Who would you use in the valley to do a network/phone wiring job for a new office?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:06:45 MST 2008

now here is something interesting. I am part of a company that is
building a new facility (rather Large one) and we will be needing a
new phone system. We have currently a Cisco Call Manager based set of
phones but i dont think it will suffice for the new facility.

however i would like to know if it is possible to keep/reuse the
phones as they are ours, and if either of you have a suggestion ofr
anything of that kind of scale. 80 or more phones in a 100sq foot
facility.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Robert DelGarbino
<robert at delgarbino.com> wrote:
> We are licenced cabling contractor with eight years of experience.  And we
> are interested in your Asterisk based phone systems for businesses.  We have
> a number of clients that could use that.  Call me at 480-905-0024
>
> See http://www.managedics.com/cabling.php
>

> Regards,
>
> Robert Delgarbino
>
> Chief Information Officer