Setting up Printer in Ubuntu

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:26:35 MST 2008

there are 2 options, apt-get or aptitude they both have the same
purpose, aptitude has a few more features.

the part i like about Ubuntu, is you can use Debian refrence material
most of the time AND the Ubuntu documentation which is really good.
Part of what i like about it for new Linux users.

both of those tools are heavily documented.

Stephen