OT: Who would you use in the valley to do a network/phone wiring job for a new office?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Nov 19 18:12:26 MST 2008

I'm slowing building my business creating customized Asterisk based phone
systems for businesses.
So far all of my installations have been in offices that had the networking
infrastructure taken care of.
My next install will need to have the entire office wired for phone/network
in a brand new office.
I can do network wiring myself but I'd rather have a company that
specializes in it take care of the wiring so I can focus on the phone system
itself.
What companies in the valley have you had a good experience with?

JD