ssh problems

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 20:29:21 MST 2008

Are you trying to connect using the WAN IP from the LAN? I don't think it'll work as I can't connect from one computer to another based on my IP when I'm on the LAN but when I'm away it works. You could also use something like no-ip.biz and it'll keep up with the IP changes that way you just need to enter.

$ssh username at whatever.no-ip.biz