ssh problems

Mike Hoy mhoy06 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:34:52 MST 2008

Lisa,

Thanks for in depth response. I'm gonna stop on #2 because I went to
that site and typed in port 22 and it replied with: "that We completed
the audit and did not find any open ports.
This is ideal for the average visitor."

So apparently port 22 is not 'open'. Does that mean I need to
configure my router or is it something on my computer?

Mike Hoy