looking for a quick way in for english-spanish translator

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:38:51 MST 2008

I'm not sure if it's been put in but what about dictd?
aptitude install dict-freedict-eng-spa dict dictd
then from the command line:
dict -d fd-eng-spa [word]
and it will return the word you wanted, found in the spanish dictionary...

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix

And just when you thought you've seen it all, along comes a
Lambda four foot tall