Gedit/text editor question

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:36:33 MST 2008

If you are willing to use a GUI, I would recommend using eclipse (
www.eclipse.org) for doing the java development. It comes with the support
for multiple windows, project management, different source and output
folders, creating jars, terminal output from running process, syntax
hilighting, code completion, and auto-compilation. For doing straight Java
stuff you can't ask for better.

Only problem is that it doesn't run from the command-line.. Sorry..

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell