OT: PHP Framework Management

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Fri Nov 7 09:54:13 MST 2008

On Nov 7, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Eric Cope wrote:

> While testing is absolutely necessary, I was talking about managing
> multiple instances of the framework across servers? Do people
> manually update each install? Does anyone have fancy scripts they
> can invoke that update (after testing)?
>
> I hadn't heard of XDebug, I will look into that too. Thanks!

So you have multiple web servers, and you're talking about how to
synchronize the deployment of the framework update?

The only situation where I've dealt with something like that (hi
Matt!), we had all the web servers mounting content over NFS, so they
all saw changes more-or-less at the same time.

If that's not what you meant, please elaborate.  Sorry I'm not getting
your question.

alex