An actual Linux question

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:02:00 MST 2008

Hi,

Under Debian GNU/Linux the mic is detected by default on my machine. Both a
normal USB mic and a logitech headset. I can use them with skype at least,
not sure as per arecord, but since they probably use the same interface
it /should/ work :) I use alsa, btw, and no configuration was needed.

What does dmesg say about it?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix