I want more to play with....

blake gonterman gnunixguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:55:54 MST 2008

Smoothwall is a pretty decent firewall, but not really my style. Pfsense
seems to have better options and is built on freebsd. I hear it's easy to
add to pfsense

-- gnunixguy
Sent from my android

On Nov 6, 2008 1:13 PM, "Stephen" <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

Some things to poke at might be Gentoo as a general Linux distro thats
very nice but has a lot of the DIY Linux advantages. then there is
trixbox which is a pretty easy asterix on top of centos build. i am a
rather big fan of smoothwall as a firewall.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Alex Dean <alex at crackpot.org> wrote: > I
think IP Cop is build with...

Stephen