right on the edge...

Tony E - Jaraeth jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Nov 5 20:12:29 MST 2008

Put down some rules for once? Keep it Linux/Unix and OSS oriented?  it's
the "Phoenix *LINUX* Users Group" after all.  I'm all for free speech,
but every organization has rules under its belt to promote and benefit
that groups goals.  Political agenda has no place here unless it is
related to Linux/Unix and OSS in my opinion.

One more inch toward unsubscribing from this crap...

  Tony E
  "Raptus regaliter"
  jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
  http://www.phoenixwing.com/