Off topic kills value of the list and group

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:30:12 MST 2008

Hey

The thing is we shouldn't even this much off topic replies. If i
didn't even check my mail i probably would have received more than a
100 emails, mainly about the "we're screwed" stuff. I mean this
mailing list is to have people ask questions about linux and any help
they might need. Politics should have absolutely no place in this
mailing list. The off topic stuff should be things relating to
computers and activities. It does shame me that we have to talk about
politics on a Linux mailing list. If you really wanted to talk about
this than you should go to a political mailing/forum to release your
frustration on that. So please, limit the subjects to either linux and
or computers/software.

Nadim Hoque