We are screwed.

mike havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:11:30 MST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Alex Dean <alex at crackpot.org> wrote:

> We should be one country, and not just when your guy wins or my guy wins.
>  If that's the approach you're committed to, and you won't so much as listen
> to a different idea because of who it comes from, then I guess we won't have
> much to discuss.  But that's not how this country is supposed to work.  The
> sky is not falling, however dire our situation might be.

You are quite correct in saying that we need to be one country...... and
need I remind you that all durring president ush's presidency that most news
people would never Refer to him as PRESIDENT Bush, almost invariably it was
Mister Bush because they didn't vote for him. Well, let's see how well MR
Obama does.
--