We are screwed.

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Nov 5 14:06:58 MST 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 13:57 -0700, Jason Hayes wrote:

> For those who missed the repeated updates on that particular promise from
> Obama. It started at $300K/yr. Then it moved to $250K, then $200K, then $150K
> (Biden), then $120K (Gov Richardson NM).
>
> During the primaries, Obama referred to the those who make more than $97,000
> as the top earners. Additionally, Obama has voted to raise taxes on anyone
> making more than $42,000.
>
> You can make the argument that Richardson isn't in Obama's inner circle if you
> want. However, the progression was clear. When he had a chance, he reduced the
> number that made you "rich" in his eyes regularly. And, like it or not, there
> are a lot of small business owners that gross more than $42,000, $97,000,
> $120,000, or $150,000 a year.
>
> Put more simply, there's no way that Obama can implement his more than $1
> trillion in spending increases -- over and above Bush's massive spending
> increases -- and not increase taxes.
----
for those that missed it...the election was yesterday and the American
public overwhelmingly rejected the mis-characterizations that you seem
to feel necessary to repeat above.

you have joined the world of irrelevant - at least until the next voting
cycle - I hope you enjoy your new found status.

Here's a hint...repeating mis-characterizations endlessly does not ever
make them true.

Craig