We are screwed.

Josh Coffman josh at computeristsolutions.com
Wed Nov 5 13:56:26 MST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:44 PM, James Finstrom <jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
> wrote:

> I live in my basement with lizard people from another dimension, in our
> down time we use linux to guide ordinance towards tactical markers on street
> signs.  After we perfect our methods we will join forces we will journey to
> the edge of the earth

I'm a farm boy from ohio, so...

I'm my own grandpa and live in my own damn basement with lizard people.  we
use linux to subjugate free markets and subvert democracy with communism.  I
do most of the work, because the lizard people mostly just smoke weed and
sell car insurance on the internet.

one time, I bought 200 monkeys for 5 cents each. It was a learning
experience.  The lizard people have worked out much better, but they're a
bunch of ingrates too.  I'm just really glad the genital punching has
stopped. Also I have a freezer for sale cheap, but you take responsibility
for the contents.

http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/html/monkeys.txt