We are screwed.

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Nov 5 12:26:13 MST 2008

This may be a bad time to mention that your dad could probably beat up my
dad and if you would just quote me a price we can make that happen. I think
no one should be surprised that Obama won heck they announced it weeks ago.
The most dangerous thing about America is our ideas and I think our founding
fathers recognized that everyone has their own ideas and that no matter how
great an idea is someone is going to think it stinks. I am one of those
unaffiliated voters who doesn't have a party. I like to think I am what
America was created by and for. The founding fathers put in place checks and
balances to ensure the ideas of one man could not take down all men. I am
not an Obama or McCain supporter. I think Barack could have a platform that
involves the elimination of all small kittens and puppies (which is bad) but
he can not carryout that agenda unilateraly. The Legislative or judicial
branch can come along and say dude the whole killing puppies and kittens
thing thats not cool.  This has worked okay so far but is being damaged by
the lack of free thought. America has become subject to a two party system
and the attitude is you have to be one or the other. so ehat happens now is
you reduce all the ideas in the world to two groups and suddenly the balance
weakens. So you take one set of those ideas and put it in all thre branches
and suddenly balance is lost. The fall of America will be the two party
system and in the time we live in it will be telivised. What we really need
to do is call on the president, congess, and the senate to vote based on
their hearts the people and what is best for America not what will progress
the party. Unfortunately mot politicing happens along party lines so we are
all stuck with one idea set or another rather than what may be best.

Just my 1.5 cents....

I am James Finstrom and I approved this message because to get change you
must over pay the cashier.....